BLUESKY - GEL PAINT TUTORIAL
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Excellence is in the detail...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 30 seconds under the Bluesky lamp.
- Apply your desired gel polish in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid the skin.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 building up the colour each time. 1 coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour.
- With a fine brush, get your Bluesky Gel Paint and begin drawing your desired nail design. You can place the paint on a palette and take from there or go directly from the tub.
- Slowly start creating your pattern. Don’t rush this step: make sure you control the pattern and that you’re using a very thin nail art brush.
- Once you’ve finished your design, cure for 60 seconds.
- Here, you can add any further gel paint or nail art to your design. Ensure you cure for 60 seconds once finished.
- Apply a Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.