How to use
Preparation is everything
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back your cuticles – only trim if necessary.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer – this is to remove the shine from the top of your nails so the gel can adhere to them.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe – to remove any dust and debris and to clean your nails before beginning.
- Make sure you keep your Bluesky gel products away from your nail lamp and out of direct sunlight – this is because gel cures when exposed to light, so even a small amount of light exposure can be enough to begin the curing process.
Apply the gel remembering that thinner the coats the better the finish.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal, as this is what allows the next coat to bond to the gel base.
- Apply your chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid your skin.
Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 building up the colour each time. 1 coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour (2 coats are ideally sufficient and you can apply top coat after this; however, only as per the desired look, you can apply a 3rd coat if it is necessary.)
- Each layer has to be cured in the LED lamp for 60 seconds
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Top Coat just like all the others.
- Cure the Gel Top Coat for 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.
There are no reviews yet.