The Bluesky Cuticle Nipper is designed and angled for precision. It has thin, strong cutting jaws which make it easy to extract small pieces of dead skin and nails. This product can also be easily sanitised.
How to Use:
1. For best results, soften the nails and cuticles first. This makes pushing the cuticles away from the nails easier. If the cuticles are not soft and you try to push them, you might tear the skin.
2. Then use a Bluesky cuticle pusher to push back the cuticles on the surface of the nail. Angle the pusher 35 to 45 degrees and gently slide it towards the base of the nail and push away the softened cuticles.
3. Use the pointed, sharp part to push down the cuticles at the corners of your nails. You can also use this tip to clean under the nails. Repeat this process for all the nails. This will raise the cuticles slightly making them easier to snip.
4. Use you Cuticle Snippers and start with tiny snips . Focus on the dead skin on the end of the cuticle. Face the tip of the blades towards your nails and make tiny snips across the cuticle.
5. Pull away dead skin. Gently pull upward after making your snips. This will pull any dead skin away from the cuticle. Keep pulling away the dead skin until you’ve trimmed the full cuticle. Finish with Bluesky Cuticle Oil.